Urban Decay Naked 3
Purchase Price $52 + tax (Received as Christmas gift)
Retailer Multiple (Sephora, Ulta, Online)
Check out www.urbandecay.com for product info
This was my first time getting naked and I loved it! Being the follow up palette to the highly successful Naked and Naked 2 this was my chance to try a slightly different than my usual color range. Packaged in a rose gold mirrored tin having NAKED 3 on the lid you can certainly not confuse what is inside. Loaded with twelve never before seen rose hued natural shades this was a must try for me.
· Starting with Strange a matte and extremely pale pink, which reminds me of MAC’s Vanilla,
applied beautifully and is silky to the touch.
· For some reason using brushes for application of Dust caused excessive fallout so to remedy this I simply used my finger in a stippling motion and found that worked best for me. I LOVE this iridescent micro glitter shadow.
· The satin finish of Burnout with its combination of peach and pink just works with its soft shimmer.
· Unfortunately Limit didn’t work well with my pale skin. This light matte dusty rose would be complimentary for those with olive or tan skin tones.
· Now Buzz is one of those shadows that will work whether you are ivory or ebony and anywhere in between. If you are a fan of the micro glitter shine and silver undertones try this on for sure.
· One of my favorites in this palette is Trick and it is certainly a treat for the eyes being worn alone or blended this pink-copper infusion gives a great sparkle.
· Nooner is a strong brown matte that didn’t work well for me.
· A great mauve shimmer Liar is a solid deep color which has been worn more than once on my eyes.
· Factory is a satin finished pink brown which needs further exploration to find that right combination.
· Continuing the metallic shimmer Mugshot is a solid taupe worth adding to some of the heavier rose infused colors.
· Darkside is true to its name being a deep taupe mauve blend in a satin finish.
· Last but not least Blackheart, a close duplicate to MAC’s Beauty Marked, is a smoky black matte with rosy red micro glitter.
There will certainly be heavy use of this palette this Spring, as I have committed to NAKED!